Elinor Stutz broke through barriers long before doing so was popular. Against all odds she defied the theme, “women can’t sell” to become the top producer at every company she ever worked all the while ignoring attempts to get her to quit.
After 11 years of sales, and faced with a non-fixable broken neck, Stutz was on a stretcher in the hospital with a supposed irreparable broken neck. As a brilliant gold light encased her entire body, two visions came to her. The first vision arrived in the form of a report card. In the first column, high life marks were revealed, but the second column was entirely blank. The blank column was entitled ‘Community Service.’
In the moment, Stutz promised to begin giving back to communities far and wide any way she might. A natural-born salesperson, Stutz negotiated a full recovery with the promise of helping communities. The first vision faded and the second showcased a figure standing on a mound speaking to audiences.
Stutz’passion, from the beginning of her career, was to become a speaker. With every ounce of energy left in her, she vowed again to help communities and grow into becoming the speaker people applaud.
The next morning, seconds before surgery, the surgeon communicated that Stutz would unlikely survive. Sales skills saved her life, and the near-death experience motivated her to speak up. Completely mirroring the surgeon in every way, Stutz exclaimed, “When I wake up, I fully expect to be well!” The last think she remembers before the medication took over was the surgeon jumping backward!
After surgery and upon awakening, the surgeon and the medical staff proclaimed Stutz as ‘the walking miracle.’
Two years later, Les Brown heard the remarkable story. Stutz applies what she learned to business development and sales. Les tweaked the delivery. Ever since Stutz receives standing ovations every time, she delivers the keynote.
As the CEO of Smooth Sale, Stutz adapted the motto, “Believe, Become, Empower.”
Stutz is a motivational/inspirational speaker, author and sales trainer. She contributes to magazines and websites publish her Smooth Sale Blog. The honors continue to arrive, and the following are the more notable:
· Stutz’ first book, Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building that Gets Results is an International Best-Seller.
· Nice Girls DO Get the Sale was featured in TIME Magazine.
· Her second book, HIRED! has helped many secure their desired jobs.
· The Wish: A 360… mentors readers on how to build influence.
· 2019 Global Business Insights Award: Marketing-Communication
· The Smooth Sale blog is rated as a Top Sales Blog.
· Kred declared Elinor to be A Top 1% Influencer
· @RiseBoarders ranks Stutz as a Top Sales Guru
· Tenfold lists “Top 65 women Business Influencers”
· CEO Magazine Declares “One of the brightest sales minds to follow on Twitter”